Sunday, July 20, 2008

Photoshop + Feminism

So I was working on a new banner for the blog, and I came up with the above. I really like it a lot. I think I might port this blog over to Wordpress, simply because I like the features over there more. I'm up in the air, though, of what exactly I'm going to do. I do think that the new layout is going to be something with a lot of red, and something with a lot more sidebars than what I currently have. I want people to stumble upon my blog and immediately know what they're looking at, but I also want a lot of interactive features. Currently, Blogger doesn't do so well on tags and comments. I abhor their comment system.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice banner.

Can't wait to see the new layout.

Anonymous said...

I've just found your blog via a comment you left at IBTP. I've been reading through your previous posts.

You kick some serious ass. I look forward to reading more!

Jenn said...

Thanks Jennifer and brokentapedeck!

Anonymous said...

I read blogs by pulling a newsfeed (e.g. RSS, or Atom).

How much static content do you want on the sidebars? The three links under "info" in the "profile" box below your photo lead to good information.

Jenn said...

Josh - just the usual. Most recent comments, comment policy, achieves, info, blogroll, etc.